ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is a leading provider of broadband installation, planning, wireless, design and staffing solutions to the telecommunications industry. With over 40 years’ experience in the telecom business, as we continue to grow we recognize that we are only as successful as the people we employ. We provide competitive pay, a positive atmosphere, and career development opportunities. Whether you are just beginning to think about your next job or have already decided to make a meaningful move, we want to talk to you.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is seeking an entry - mid-level Construction Coordinator in South San Francisco, CA. The Construction Coordinator will support Project Coordinators and Departmental Supervisors in ensuring successful delivery of completed projects in accordance with customer and industry specifications. CATV and coordination experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Work directly with Commercial Construction supervisor(s) and Project Coordinators
- Review Estimates, Design, As-builts, and financial submittals for accuracy.
- Revise estimates based on input from Comcast Financial Representatives and field conditions to ensure that financial submittals are accurate and approved.
- Perform Data Entry as needed
- Work with proprietary software applications as needed to process change orders, estimates, close funding and assist with material reconciliation.
- Monitor and report on P.O. use and aged issues to insure visibility to departmental supervisors and coordinators for resolution.
- Coordinate and obtain Vendor Quotes as needed.
- Prepare and submit reports as directed by Supervisor(s)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. All candidates are subject to a mandatory pre-employment background check, drug screen, physical exam, and must possess and hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Candidate will have basic computer and Microsoft Office experience and be able to work with digital calendars
- Capable of working in all temperatures, climates, and weather conditions.
- Willingness to work shifts as assigned, including daily overtime and some weekends when necessary
- Able to perform the physical tasks required in this position for the entire assigned shift.
- Must be willing to train.
- Candidate will have basic computer and Microsoft Office experience and be able to work with digital calendars.
- Willing to work overtime and some weekends as needed.
- Standing 6 to 8 hours daily
- Walking 4 to 6 hours daily
- Climbing 0 to 2 hours daily
- Bending/Twisting 0 to 2 hours daily
- Repetitive Motion (grasping, manipulation) 0 to 2 hours daily
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.