To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
21610 South Essex Drive
Lexington Park, MD 20653
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
J.F. Taylor, Inc • Lexington Park, MD
Posted 28 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 4 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Defense - Aerospace, Accounting - Finance
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Performs critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provides recommendations to ensure program success.
- Supports the development of procurement process documentation such as Statements of Work (SOWs) and Procurement Initiation Documents (PIDs).
- Provides program analysis support for all aspects of the program.
- Participates as a member of and/or supports the overall Program and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Works with IPTs to receive, distribute, review, and coordinate comments written against programmatic and technical documentation from USN and contractor/vendor sources.
- Coordinates NAVAIR/PMA data calls with the appropriate IPT member(s).
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status, schedules and the submittal & adequate completion of program CDRL submittals.
- Schedules, invites, write minutes, and captures/tracks actions assigned during program technical meetings.
- Coordinates programmatic details across multiple NAVAIR PMAs.
- Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
- BS or BA with four years of experience is required.
- Additional years of work experience in place of degree are acceptable (AS or AA with 4 years of experience or High School diploma with 6 years of experience).
- At least four years of experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management as specified in the DoD 5000 series is required.
- Desired experience includes familiarity with Earned Value Management.
Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Level of Clearance Required Secret Amount of Travel Limited if at all Req Number PRO-19-00006 EOE Statement J.F. Taylor is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.