FrankCrum, a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), is based in Clearwater, Florida and employs more than 300 people who serve over 4,000 business clients. Ours is a family culture that encourages people to feel at home, collaborate, and respect each other.
FrankCrum is currently seeking a Full time PEO Group Benefits Manager , in Clearwater, Florida .
This position, under minimal supervision, reports to the Group Benefits Director and supervises the positions of Benefits Specialist, Lead Benefits Specialist, 401(k) and Retirement Plan Manager, and Benefits Analyst.
- Supervises daily operations and staff to ensure the efficient delivery of a wide range of benefit products at the highest level of customer services.
- Monitors compliance with Federal and state regulations in the administration of group and voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, supplemental plans, worksite products, etc.
- Assists in oversight of the 401(k) Plan
- Ensures the delivery of benefits meets customer service expectations, that deductions and employer contributions are handled accurately, and tasks are completed in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assists employees and clients with various benefit questions, and resolves employee and employer issues to ensure prompt, courteous resolution.
- Supervises subordinate staff and provides them with policies, procedures, and ongoing training.
- Participates in the open enrollment process, health plan renewals, and communication.
- Oversees the reconciliation and payment of benefits related invoices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Knowledge of Federal and state laws regarding employee benefits and insurance such as ERISA, COBRA, PPACA, and IRS Section 401(k)/Section 125/Section 129.
- Knowledge of company services and products.
- Knowledge of business profitability and risk management. Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
- Skill to use and compose clear, comprehensive, and accurate verbal and written communication and reports.
- Skill to establish and maintain filing systems, format, proofread, edit documents, and perform calculations.
- Skill to use Ultipro, Isynergy, Word, Excel, and Outlook with proficiency.
- Skill to manage multiple projects.
- Skill to be organized, give attention to detail, and exercise follow up.
- Skill to research and analyze data and prepare recommendations.
- Skill to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines.
- Ability to be effective when working independently or cooperatively as a team member.
- Ability to consistently project a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to exercise professional judgment and initiative.
- Ability to interface with multiple departments, multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to listen carefully and respond to or refer customer requests and problems with diplomacy and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to look for opportunities to apply new ideas, methods, designs, and technologies.
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Ability to maintain diplomatic customer/client relations.
- Ability to process, interpret, and communicate complex information and data.
- Ability to project an outgoing and service focused personality.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to use discretion in dealing with confidential matters and information.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to consistently report to work on time prepared to perform duties of the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or a related field.
- Three (3) years of benefits administration experience in PEO environment.
- One (1) year of supervisory experience.
- FrankCrum provides comprehensive benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accidental, etc.)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Attention To Detail
Employee Retirement Income Security Act