Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Sr. Sales Support Coordinator to join our Papillion, NE office.The Sr. Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for assisting and supporting the daily running of sales programs and procedures. This includes providing high-level data solutions support and working on special projects to expand professional knowledge.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Become familiar with all data fulfillment platforms to expertly answer questions and provide best fulfillment experience.
2. Maintain files or databases of customer information, including invoicing terms, update schedules and contract specifications.
3. Create, maintain, and update customer reports, including data delivery issues and updates.
4. Track and report on compilation and fulfillment issues and database specifications.
5. Schedule and submit orders for fulfillment. Track progress of orders.
6. Fulfill all customer orders, full files, samples and one-time orders.
7. Address and resolve customer fulfillment issues. Escalate as necessary.
8. Create and maintain, templates, layouts & data dictionaries.
9. Answer questions and run counts for database requests from customers or sales teams. Troubleshoot issues that arise.
10. Enter database orders for all sales teams.
11. Provide administrative support to sales, account managers, and clients.
12. Request and review that all required documentation, paperwork, and approvals are received, including credit applications, billing documentation, and test and pricing approvals.
13. Review and approve sample mail pieces and/or telemarketing scripts for all sensitive data orders.
14. Coordinate approvals for FTC consumer orders with phone numbers, obtaining either waiver or Subscription Account Number (SAN).
15. Continually research and implement best practice for administrative protocols.
16. Follow Company policies and procedures and maintain a safe work environment.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner.
2. Must be detail oriented and able to plan, prioritize, and organize multiple tasks.
3. Knowledge of department and Company policies, practices, and regulations.
4. Ability to quickly assess situations and provide immediate and appropriate feedback.
5. Strong working knowledge of PC software applications; specifically, Outlook, MS Word, AS400, and MS Excel, Access.
6. Ability to work without supervision on highly complex projects.
7. Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload with strong attention to detail.
8. Excellent time management skills.
9. Ability to learn and adapt to changing technologies.
10. Attention to detail and excellent follow through.
11. Ability to be at work on a regular and predictable basis or as scheduled.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Associate degree, preferred.
3. 1 to 2 years' experience in Customer Service or Sales Support is required.
4. Excellent academic and professional record
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at URL blocked - click to apply. Please reference requisition number PAPL4767.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.