A construction company is offering immediate, full-time opportunities for Diesel Mechanics who can maintain diesel equipment operations by completing inspections and performing preventive maintenance, correcting vehicle deficiencies, making adjustments and alignments, and keeping accurate work records. There are 2 openings on first shift and 1 on second shift.
· Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic testing and identifying work and/or damaged parts
· Keep equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules, install component and part upgrades, control corrosion, and complete winterization procedures
· Correct vehicle deficiency by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembly, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, and making adjustments and alignments
· Verify vehicle performance by conducting test drives and adjust controls and systems
· Comply with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards
· Maintain vehicle records by annotating services and repairs
· Must have previous Diesel Mechanic experience on trucks and equipment
· Must have excellent diagnostic skills
· Must be able to keep accurate and detailed repair records
· Must have the ability to follow all federal and state vehicle requirements
· Must be safety-conscious and have an eye for detail
· Must be a dependable team player
Pay commensurate with experience
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check and drug screen will be considered.
Attention To Detail