Diverse Staffing is now accepting Client Services Manager applicants for immediate hire. This is a direct hire position on our internal team. In this job, you will manage a sales territory in and around Greenwood, IN. This position includes a base salary up to $60,000/yr. plus an uncapped commission. Top performers will be eligible for an annual incentive trip in addition to this.
Diverse Staffing offers comprehensive benefit options to all full-time employees which include a major medical plan, dental, optical, life, long- and short-term disability, and 401K. You will also start earning paid holidays and paid time off for vacation immediately.
Diverse Staffing is a rapidly growing company, providing staffing services to a variety of clients across all industries. To continue this growth, it is imperative that we deliver against customer(s) requirements in an efficient, quality manner, and provide excellent customer and employee relations. Use your energy and drive to help Diverse Staffing develop, maintain, and expand relationships with local and regional multi-location customers representing a multitude of industries.
A Client Services Manager for our team will be responsible for developing business with prospective strategic customers and penetration and retention of existing customers.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily in this position:
- Manage a sale territory.
- Identify, qualify, and develop leads.
- Conduct business to business cold calls by phone and in person.
- Set appointments.
- Create and develop staffing proposals and pricing models.
- Conduct live sales presentations.
- Document customer agreements (e.g., contract, service agreement)
- Close sales
- Partner with staffing team(s) to ensure effective delivery against client service level agreements and compliance with Diverse Staffing’s sales process.
At Diverse Staffing , our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it! Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life.
It’s time to join a winning team.
For immediate consideration, apply online or submit a confidential resume to
Job Order ID:106387
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer : All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning into civilian life.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in human resources, business, or marketing) or two or more years sales experience in a staffing agency, corporate sales, or marketing role
- Five or more years of business-to-business sales experience
- Strong CRM skills
- Proven ability to obtain, understand, and leverage market intelligence in the design of strategies to target and establish new client relationships and strengthen existing relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to interact in a respectful manner with a diverse population of colleagues, clients, and job applicants; leverage active listening skills and pay attention to cues from reading your audience.
- Proven communication skills; able to convey one’s message in a clear, concise, and professional manner, considering one’s audience, in all forms of media (i.e., voicemail, phone, email, face-to-face) and handle conflicts and disagreements constructively.
- Proficient multi-tasking capabilities; able to prioritize multiple client job requisitions, software, and business processes while remaining compliant with policies and delivering against deadlines.
- Proven problem-solving skills; able to identify important aspects of a problem, gather appropriate information, determine potential causes, and specify alternative solutions.
- Able to travel and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Prefer proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales expectations.