Solutions Point is looking for a full time .NET developer for our client in Overland Park, Kansas.
Over twenty years ago, our clients design and sourcing company began. It is now one of the Best Places to Work in KC. The success has come from their clients loyal customer base and their continued commitment to providing quality products. If you’re passionate about technology and strive to deliver solutions with excellence, this might be the role for you.
A person who enjoys the challenge and cross-discipline latitude found with a medium-sized business. Who also enjoys collaborating and supporting diverse IT projects from basic queries to complex dashboards to web applications and enterprise systems.
• Serving our fellow colleagues by resolving their IT needs in an honoring way.
• Contributing with our DevOps team to assist in the support of our systems.
• Collaborate with our business teams to deliver solutions that simplify our process.
• Building solutions that leverage and integrate into our ERP and WMS systems.
• Testing our internal solutions and providing feedback to the team.
• 1 to 3 years of development experience with MS SQL and .NET Framework
Ability to code in ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, and Transact-SQL
• Ability with SQL query generation. This includes:
Creation of views, stored procedures, and functions
Database structure best practices (databases, tables, indexes, etc.)
Using temp tables in queries and procedures
• Understands and has manipulated multiple data types in code: SQL, XML, EDI, CSV
• Ability to develop, maintain and schedule SSRS reports
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or a related technical field is preferred
• Experience with ERP customization such as:
Modifying systems to meet business requirements
Utilizing the provided APIs to interface with the system programmatically
• Experience with manufacturing or warehouse management systems
• Experience with middleware such as SSIS, Bizweaver, BizTalk
• Creating an API or an App on a mobile, web, desktop, cloud or a Raspbian platform.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Visual Basic .Net (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)