TransCore, (TRN) a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time Systems Analyst to join the IT Support Team in Hummelstown, PA (the greater Harrisburg, PA area).
Provides technical support for our Infinity product suite. Troubleshoots and follows through-to-resolution issues concerning the application, to include: configuration, database, networking, peripheral devices, scripting, registry settings, etc. This position will involve ensuring the system is configured and deployed properly with the correct code versions and parameters to meet specific customer requirements. Reporting and analytical skills validate the flow of the data throughout the system to ensure proper functionality.
Duties and Responsibilities required:
- Provide software support (onsite and remote) for our Infinity installations throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic (normal business and off hours).
Proficiency with remote sessions to servers, windows desktops and Linux devices.
- Proficiency with networking tasks such as configuration of switches and routers, managing Windows domains, configuring NIC and NTP settings, FTP/SFTP, SSH/telnet.
- Proficiency with Windows scripting/PowerShell. Editing and writing of both.
- Support SQL Server databases in high availability environments. Troubleshoot and resolve database integrity issues, performance issues, replication issues, connectivity issues, and security issues. Create ad-hoc SQL queries as needed. Review, execute, write stored procedures as needed.
- Familiarity with MSMQ and services installation and configuration.
- Troubleshoot and debug .NET service oriented (SOA) Windows applications using WCF/WPF/Web API frameworks.
- Follow detailed instructions with little supervision.
- Create, review and utilize technical documents.
- Ability to analyze transaction data reports and reconcile data differences and report findings to stakeholders.