To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1100 Butte Street
Redding, CA 96001
- Jennifer Sottana
- Phone: 530-244-5159
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Operating Room
Shasta Regional Medical Center • Redding, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Director of Surgical Services is responsible for direction of patient care in the operative environment. The Director manages the staff members in the Ambulatory Surgery, Surgery and PACU Departments. Consults with staff, physicians and Nurse Executive on nursing issues and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in PI activities/ formulates budget for the department. #LI-JS1
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)-(AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
4. A minimum of two years management experience in an acute surgical facility.
5. At least two (2) years of experience in Surgical Nursing.
6. Current Certified Nurse OR (CNOR) (AORN) certificate(s) upon hire, preferred.
7. Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
1. Current PALS (AHA) Certificate upon hire and maintain current.