To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL
Posted 1 month ago
About the Company
Our client is a global industry leading company and is seeking an Accounting Manager due to growth. The firm boasts a team-oriented culture, upward mobility, and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
Job Responsibilities of Accounting Manager
As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for managing specific aspects of the general ledger accounting department including general ledger, financial reporting, process cost accounting, inventory control, accounts payable and receivable, and regulatory filings.
Specific duties in this Accounting Manager role include:
- Achieving accounting operational objectives preparing and completing action plans, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing changes
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly and year-end close along with the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Consolidation, and evaluation of financial data as well as preparing special reports
- Supervise and direct AP, AR and general accounting functions
- Confirming financial status monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinating the collection,
- Working with direct reports to establish performance goals and objectives for each year as well as monitoring and advising on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
- Maintaining financial security by establishing internal controls
Specific requirements for the Accounting Manager include:
- Bachelor’s degree of Accounting or a related field, or equivalent business experience
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in accounting and finance; hands-on accounting managerial experience preferred
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Ability to lead, train and develop staff
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Public accounting experience, a plus
Apply today with a resume for immediate consideration!
Keywords: accounting, accounting manager, financial management, CPA, finance, financial analysis