To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80229
- Ericka Burke
- Phone: 303-867-2567
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Fixed Asset Accountant
Mile High Energy • Denver, CO
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1906, we have proudly played an integral role in the growth and development of Colorado’s Front Range. Now, over a century later, we have grown into an industry leader of the manufacturing and placement of Hot Mix Asphalt. We are currently in need of a Fixed Asset Accountant to join our team and help with our continued growth.
This role will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
- · Negotiating debt financing and leasing agreements
- · Accounting for equipment purchases
- · Manage license renewals
- · Monthly billing
- · Managing annual company budget
- · Assist in balance sheets and income statements
- · Maintenance of fuel management system
- · Prepare property tax returns
- · Audit reporting
- · Additional tasks as needed
What we offer:
- · Top pay
- · Monday through Friday
- · Set schedule
- · Excellent benefits
- · Paid holidays
- · PTO pay
- · Fun, yet professional work environment
- · Advancement opportunities
Skills and experience required:
- · Minimum 5 years of accounting experience
- · Construction industry background preferred
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Ability to multi-task
- · Highly organized
- · Viewpoint Construction software or similar experience
- · Fixed Asset Software knowledge
- · Advanced Excel skills
- · Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- · Team player