To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochelle Park, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Advisor – Insurance Sales Representative
Bankers Life • Rochelle Park, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
Just starting your career, or looking for a career change? Ever thought about a position in the financial services industry but weren’t sure you had the background for it? As the financial management market grows rapidly, the job growth for Financial Advisors is forecasted to grow much faster than the average for all occupations .
Here at Bankers Life we offer mentorship and support to teach you the skills and processes to help you become a successful Financial Advisor .
Your journey with Bankers Life will begin by providing a comprehensive set of life, health and annuity insurance products to your clients as licensed agent. As your product knowledge increases and you demonstrate success in this role, you will have the opportunity grow from an insurance agent to a registered Financial Advisor.
On a Daily Basis you will:
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide education and solutions to clients as you leverage the resources of our team of professionals while gaining knowledge in the field
- Consult with new and existing clients to identify their retirement goals and objectives to provide investment solutions to help them achieve those goals and objectives
How you will be compensated:
- We offer a comprehensive financial compensation package based on your success in providing the optimal financial solutions for your clients.
- The median annual wage for a Financial Advisor in the industry is $90,530
- This is not a salaried position but provides unrestricted earnings potential that includes commissions, bonuses, and incentive travel
How Bankers Life will provide support:
- Professional support to pass your insurance licensing and financial advisor exams; Bankers Life has been named by Training Magazine a Top 125 award winning training company for 7 straight years
- A career path with multiple management levels
- Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities
What makes a great Financial Advisor?
- Highly ethical and customer service-focused to build trust with clients
- Self-motivated and enjoy working with others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to achieve success both for yourself and others
Regardless of your background or experience level, we will provide you the skills and knowledge necessary for success through our award-winning training, and guidance of your mentors. There is no better time or place to start a new career with than right now with Bankers Life.
 Bankers Life offers the Financial Advisor position through Bankers Life Securities, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and Investment Advisor Representative position through Bankers Life Advisory Services, Inc. SEC Registered Investment Adviser, wholly owned subsidiaries of CNO Financial Group (collectively with various affiliated companies including, Bankers Life and Casualty Company, "Bankers Life").
 Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Personal Financial Advisors, on the Internet at www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/personal-financial-advisors.htm (visited March 28, 2018).