We are seeking a Customer Service Representative! Working in this position will require someone with a robust customer service background. You will be providing information and support to their customers and production areas. A day to day will consist of but is not limited to taking orders from customers, assigning those sales order numbers and entering them into their computer system. Someone who would be a good fit would need to be comfortable with seeing the life cycle of an order through and have industry experience with manufacturing.
· Facilitating customer questions about orders, shipments, billing
· Receiving customer return requests, completing authorizations
· Actively respond to benefit inquiries from employees
· Assist with annual enrollment
· Advising management on resolving benefits issues
· Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of work experience
· Customer service experience along with order entry/management
· Experience and desire to work with SAP preferred
· Exceptional ability in creating a positive experience for customers
If this position sounds well-suited to your background – apply today for immediate consideration!