· Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
· Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
· Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally
· Leads the development and execution of test scenarios and test scripts and guides error documentation standards
· Manage QA team to ensure test scripts and test results are documented in accordance with project standards
· Act as a QA lead to assist the client in defining testing and QA standards for ongoing releases
· Lead, mentor and coach junior members of the test team
· Executes software testing of mobile and web applications
· Has demonstrated ability and broad experience performing functional testing, integration testing, regression testing and performance testing
· Deep experience working with agile methodologies
· Possesses continuous integration and test-driven development experience
· Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
- Extensive experience of system integration testing with complex systems
- Excellent knowledge of ecommerce domain and Retail Experience.
- Resource will be involved in test planning, test monitoring, test metrics, test
- case creation, test execution and test estimation.
- Extensive experience of testing in agile projects
- Extensive experience in API testing
- Good knowledge of tools like JIRA
- Good knowledge of API automation
- Agile Modeling
- Microsoft Office
- Software Development Life Cycle