To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Herndon, VA 20170
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Windward Consulting Group • Herndon, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within a Fortune 500 company solving complex technical challenges, then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively.
Are you passionate about helping the Windward team sell more through partners and the channel? Do you want to help take Windward to the next level and redefine the way we do business? If you answered yes to these questions, then Windward might be the place for you! We are seeking an inventive, creative and driven individual in this role to drive revenue growth and build strategic relationships with existing and new partners.
You will work closely with our Strategic Partners and the Windward team by promoting collaborating our capabilities within our partner eco-system. You will establish and execute a go-to-market strategies to grow our revenue in accordance with our companies’ objectives.
- Work with our Partners to define and execute high impact joint sales and go-to-market programs;
- Engage the Partners field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for Windward, by preparing targeted communications to Partner teams including field sales, solutions architects, business development and other interested in parties in Windwards capabilities and successes
- Develop and execute a strategic business development plan for Windward to execute for Strategic Partners;
- Position Windward for internal sub-contracting by the Partner organization;
- Maintain accurate information in Partner Portals related to staff certifications, training credits, deal registration and Master Services Agreements
- Understand and exploit the use of Salesforce.com, including ensure that all Strategic Partners contacts are up to date and correctly organized
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field; or equivalent experience/ combination of education and experience.
- The candidate should possess 5+ years in/either/or marketing, sales, business or partner development, and program management experience.
- Experience in inside sales or sales
- Experience engaging and influencing Partner sales representatives and professional services leaders
- Experience presenting and articulating solutions and developing sales plays
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- This position may require travel to conferences on a as needed bases (although this could vary up or down any given month)
- Location: Herndon, VA
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.