To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ
- Katie Day
- Phone: 1-864-336-2363
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Support-Teleworker
HKA Enterprises • Tempe, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
Must have dedicated home office space and access to upgraded internet service to support work flow.
Must be able to work any shift between 12:00 am-12:59 pm as call center is operational 24/7.
· The Customer Service Support - Teleworker will be responsible for handling all inbound calls and email requests in a timely manner.
· Research required information using available resources
· Handle and resolve customer complaints & process orders, forms and applications
· Identify and escalate priority issues & route calls to appropriate resource
· Follow up customer calls where necessary & complete call reports
· Working with external and internal vendors.
· Coordinating responses between vendors and the customer
· Enter, dispatch and complete customer Work Orders via computer system, phone or email
· Other duties and projects may be assigned by the supervisor
· High school diploma or GED required
· 2-4 years call center/customer service related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Some college courses or training beyond high school preferred.
· Some knowledge and understanding of Facilities Maintenance and Services, city services and water or wastewater facilities would be a plus.
· Must be able to type 30 -35 wpm.
· Must be able to work in a virtual home environment without distractions.
· Strong verbal and written communication, listening skills, basic to intermediate computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel), previous experience navigating through multiple data bases (5-7)
· Must be able to write cohesive emails and notes. spelling and grammar are critical
· Basic computer troubleshooting
· The following computer skills: MS Word/Excel, Database software, Microsoft Outlook, Internet software, CMMS or equivalent program desired