· Manages assigned staff in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures providing oversight, direction and work assignments to achieve department goals.
· Provides coaching guidance and identifies appropriate development opportunities and resources for assigned staff to ensure continuous improvement.
· Conducts regular staff performance discussions, interviews job candidates, and makes hiring, termination and salary recommendations as needed.
· Actively stays abreast of emerging technology related to digital services and channels. Maintains active communications with Digital Banking vendors as necessary to ensure that digital banking platforms remain competitive, are utilized to the fullest extent by staff and customers, and that vendor service levels are maintained within established levels.
· Ensures the timely and successful delivery of new/enhanced digital banking integrated services by working closely with the digital banking systems functional area.
· Provides active project participation and or support as needed to meet established department launch deadlines and strategic objectives.
· Proactively manages intra & inter-department dependencies to ensure optimum workflow, progress and success.
· Responsible for independently maintaining an in depth level of knowledge of all related operational policies, procedures, ACH Rules and related regulations.
· Ensures related procedures and practices are effective, incorporate strong operational controls, and comply with all related requirements.
· Takes the necessary actions to ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to.
· Responsible for direct oversight of various operational functions including wire transfer and ACH origination processing. Ensures processing is completed in accordance with applicable policies, procedures and established service standards.
· Responsible for the oversight of reconciliation activities, department reporting and all compliance monitoring functions for the department.
· Fulfills all department vendor management setup, review and documentation requirements for new and existing Digital Banking related vendors as per established vendor management program requirements including performing all due diligence on digital banking related vendors within established timeframes.
· Facilitates related exams and audits by coordinating the preparation of audit documents, addressing and responding to audit findings, and implementing changes as needed.
· Responsible for developing digital banking department staff, and project specific budget projections annually, and for facilitating adequate budgetary controls including staffing levels and total personnel expense factors.
· Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations which apply within the scope of the position.
· Minimum of 10+ years’ solid operational banking experience and with managing multiple digital banking channels including retail and commercial cash management systems and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Substantial leadership responsibilities in a fast paced operations environment. Demonstrated success at being self-directed with independent ability to translate assignments into plans, actions and long term strategic planning.
· Experience performing high level research, troubleshooting, analysis and issue resolution, including those related to system interfaces.
· Superior customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong leadership ability with a focus on collaboration, teamwork, empathy, and the development of others; strong analytical reasoning skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
· Superior time management and execution skills with the ability to prioritize multiple critical tasks; strong technical skills including in-depth knowledge of digital and core systems, desktop applications and in-depth understanding of bank operations
· Excellent written or oral communication and human relation skills required, including the ability to work with customers in an effective, sensitive and respectful manner. Strong organizational and negotiation skills.
· Accuracy and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
Desired bachelor’s degree with desired major in finance, business information systems
Due to a large volume of applicants: ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THESE SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS respond by sending your resume to: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to VP Digital Banking Officer
Keywords: Banking, digital banking, IT, operations