Ensure high-quality Automated Teller Machine (ATM) client service by maximizing ATM network up-time/availability. Provide second-level ATM help desk support for day-to-day network operations, provide after-hours and weekend support for ATM problems and assist in training entry-level ATM Support Analysts. Provide technical support for ATM events, such as installations, de-installations, conversions and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Monitor the ATM network to determine opportunities for improving up-time and performance. Provide second-level support to the Network Control Help Desk and other internal and external resources in order to resolve ATM hardware, software and communications problems. Perform in-depth troubleshooting on, and assist entry-level ATM Support Analysts with, complex or persistent ATM, system and communications problems. As appropriate, escalate complex or persistent issues to the appropriate vendor and/or Bank personnel. Provide feedback to vendors to correct problems and build relationships.
2. Help coordinate and provide technical support for ATM installations, de-installations, replacements, conversions and projects as assigned. Provide support to the ATM Cash Support group to address cash outages at remote locations.
3. Maintain, or help maintain, the departmental ATM “watch list” of problem ATMs. Review ATM inactivity tickets, chronic event (recurring problem) tickets and the ATM non-dispense report on a daily basis. Place service calls and follow-up calls as needed to minimize client impact. Prepare a daily turnover report to summarize on-going problems for other support groups at the end of the day. Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to include overall ATM availability, individual ATM downtime/faults and ATM issues log.
4. Stay informed on changes and new developments in ATM hardware, software, communications and operations. Pass along ideas and make recommendations on ATM technology and operations to the ATM Support Manager as appropriate. Develop and apply specialized, in-depth knowledge of various systems, applications and ATM makes/models. Provide assistance and training to other team members.
5. Provide ATM hardware, software and communications training for entry-level ATM Support Analysts, other departments’ staff, branch network personnel and service vendor personnel. Maintain current reference materials and problem resolution/escalation procedures for each group.
6. Assist with the planning and implementation phases of various ATM projects.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Two years of experience as an ATM Support Analyst I, or a technical help desk position or in an equivalent position
3. Solid verbal and written communication skills
4. Ability to utilize Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
5. Ability/willingness to work weekends during ATM network/systems conversions and occasional nights and weekends as otherwise required
6. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
Help Desk Support