BVM provides local businesses the ability to target some of the most affluent and influential neighborhood markets across North America. We seek candidates to help expand our Publisher team across North America. Since 2007, Best Version Media has helped great businesses connect with their ideal clients. We currently have select openings available across the US and Canada.
What We’re Looking For:
We are searching for outgoing, self-motivated people with an entrepreneurial mindset for our Publisher opportunity. Our salespeople known as “Publishers” do more than sell advertising. They create a sense of community among the neighborhood residents and build lasting relationships with our local advertisers.
Although no specific industry experience is necessary, Publishers often have backgrounds in sales and marketing.
If you've never worked in sales before, we specialize in getting you going and supporting you the entire way. Our training is conducted by experienced professionals who have more than 13 years of experience teaching our proven system.
Why Choose the Publisher Life?
- Ability to make sales and meet with clients in-person or through utilization of modern technologies
- Enjoy flexibility to control your schedule and work from a home office
- Uncapped commission
- Receive comprehensive live virtual training on our proven sales program
- Create and manage a highly impactful product that brings your neighborhood community and local businesses together
- Selling what you believe in and getting results with high integrity
- Professional Business to Business selling environment
- Dynamic, upbeat culture
We have current Publishers with many different types of work backgrounds and skill sets, however here are a few traits our top-earning Publishers possess:
- Strong sales stamina: You are a motivating communicator with plenty of grit.
- Old-school work ethic: You take the tools learned in training and make it happen.
- A desire to make connections: You enjoy building relationships and connecting others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect potential clients
- Schedule 1- 1 appts with local business owners, meet with them in-person or remote via current technologies
- Develop, organize and maintain a book of business that includes prospects and clients
- While it a small part of a publisher's monthly activity, they will be involved in the oversight and final green light of their magazine. The majority of the work is done at a corporate level by in house designers and local content coordinators.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighborhoods together by providing a superior quality professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We reach more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazines in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve. With over 925+ magazines in print, we mailed over 34 million magazines to residents across the US and Canada in 2020.
Our Mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further their financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.