Duties include but are not limited to assembly, packaging, sorting, warehousing and housekeeping under general written and verbal instructions. Personnel will be aware of tasks which can have significant environmental and quality impacts, and will be competent based on appropriate education, training and/or experience.
1. Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
2. Record results as instructed pertaining to the quantity and/or quality of work performed.
3. Perform quality checks where required.
4. Package finished goods to order quantity.
5. Follow quality system procedures necessary for Goodwill Industries of Greater Detroit to maintain TS-16949 and ISO-14001 Certification.
6. Report any unsafe or suspected unsafe conditions to management.
7. Supports client-training programs in all manufacturing departments.
8. Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical conduct as stated in the employee manual.
9. Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION - High School diploma or GED.
EXPERIENCE - Prior experience in light automotive environment preferred.
1. Basic reading, legible writing and math skills, minimum of
high school level.
2. Ability to communicate clearly with internal and external customers.
3. Ability to write clearly and legibly.
4. Ability to follow multiple instructions.
5. Familiar with basic computer skills.
Packaging And Labeling