CTR Group is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant in Newport News for a Specialty Practice. Must have at least 2-3 years of experience.
The Certified Medical Assistant will help patients by providing clinical in Physician office.
• Perform patient intake to include medical history with accurate documentation in the electronic health record.
• Patient triage to include vital signs (i.e. blood pressure, pulse, respiration's, temperature, height and weight).
• Perform phlebotomy and ancillary clinical kit testing and specimen collection.
• Administering immunizations and variety of injections.
• Maintain temperature logs, QA processes, OSHA policies.
• Ensure accurate performance of EKG’s.
• Completing pharmaceutical prior authorizations.
• Phone triage to include communication with pharmacies for patient medication refills.
• Exam room set up/ cleaning/stocking
• Other duties as assigned.
· CMA or RMA Certification
· CPR Certification
· HepB and PPD
· Competitive Pay. (DOE) !
· Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
· Comprehensive Benefits
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled professionals. We employ recruiters with training and expertise in the medical field that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Certified Medical Assistant position in Newport News area click Apply Now!
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.careers.ctrc.com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
Certified Medical Assistant
Cma Or Rma Certification
Hep B And Ppd