To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brookfield, WI 53072
- Ignacio Marchena
- Phone: 414-383-2200
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
InStaff • Brookfield, WI
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At InStaff, our success depends on you! That’s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, InStaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients’ success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it “partnership with a purpose.” Join the InStaff team today!
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Pewaukee, WI 53072
Order #: 35871438
Days/Hours: 1st Shift
Pay Range: Based on Experience
General Job Duties:
· Use CAD equipment, primarily Solidworks, to provide support by preparing routine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches and diagrams.
· Update detail drawings as needed per engineering requirements or fabrication changes
· Review customer supplied sketches and engineering specifications and modify or create production drawings as directed
· Respond to questions from manufacturing personnel related to clarifications of drawings
· Read and evaluate prints for quotes using Solidworks and other software programs to determine if Sharpe has the capabilities to produce parts.
· Assist in preparing cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineer, and other professional and technical personnel.
· Complete engineering changes
· Prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information, engineering and application trends
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Strong ability to quickly comprehend and explain complex engineering concepts in simple, effective terms.
· Have a solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with engineering terminology.
· Professionally communicate and respond to co-workers and customer’s requests for information in a timely manner.
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field and/or at least 2 years of having a successful track record of Solidworks experience.
· Familiar with miscellaneous metals preferred.
· Must have math skills: multiplication, division, percentages, fractions, conversion of units of measure.
· Computer skills: web navigation, document scanning, typing, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, CAD, Microsoft Office application competency, Solidworks competency, Global Shop ERP competency (training will be provided).
· Effective and professional interpersonal communication skills-verbal and written.
· Detail oriented and ability to multitask.
· Time management skills, prioritize responsibilities.
· Ability to handle stressful situations such as heavy/varying workload and order accuracy.
· Logical troubleshooting skills.
· Work in a fast-paced-team environment, flexibility.
• Weekly pay
• Direct Deposit or Pay Card (Visa)
• Longevity and holiday pay
• 401K plan
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
Want the fastest response from us?
Upon arrival to the Instaff job post, please click the “Apply Online” button and apply directly to the job. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.