We are urgently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join a large healthcare organization. As the mid-year starts, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help take advantage of an office setting position with a full-time schedule, a competitive salary, and be a Customer Service Representative with one of the fastest-growing Healthcare organization in the US. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require a Customer Service Representative who can provide a high level of service and attention to the given task. If you are a Customer Service Representative and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
· The primary responsibilities are to verify insurance coverage for potential new clients. Additionally, this person will re-verify insurance coverage for existing patients in order to process patient prescription needs successfully and demonstrate excellent customer services to patients, healthcare professionals, and insurance carriers.
· This role will require an understanding of insurance concepts, including drug cards, major medical benefits, and per diem coverage, as well as knowledge of government and patient assistance programs.
· Provides information on equipment, supplies and services.
· Determines the best method for providing services.
· May assist walk-in patients with the selection of equipment, supplies and services. Timely processing/facilitation of patient orders
· Processes telephone orders by preparing patient paperwork
· Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or call center environment (call center type environments preferred, if doctor’s office then anything below managing 75 calls/day would not translate to similar environment).
· Must have effective and empathetic communication style in managing inbound calls and communications with clients and team members.
· Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third-party terms and medical terminology.
· Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals.
· Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions.
· Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize a fluctuating workload and competing priorities is essential.
· Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and 3rd party vendors is a plus
· Strong attention to detail and proven analytic and problem solving.
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this Customer Service Representative position, please click the Apply button
Attention To Detail