Cordia Resources is currently looking for a Recruiter to join our rapidly growing recruiting and staffing team. With help and guidance from our established recruiting team, this person will be responsible for recruiting initiatives for all levels of finance and accounting professionals. This unique position is a combination of internal and external recruiting, with a focus on building a pipeline of excellent candidates. This is not a full-desk recruiting position, but a true hybrid role, focusing on marketing and advertising; recruiting excellent candidates; and organizing and communicating that information to our team.
Cordia Resources is a premier Professional Services firm assisting companies in the DC Metro Area with the full range of their financial and accounting needs. Additionally, we provide all the tools needed to be successful at your job: mentoring from top-notch talent; robust and relevant candidate database; exceptional marketing and business development support; on-going training opportunities; and a well-developed website
● Bachelors Degree in accounting , finance, human resources or other business-related field
● A minimum of 3 years of professional work experience
● Superior customer service and facilitation skills, with a professional, polished demeanor
● Excellent computer skills, including a proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
● Well-developed understanding of web-based sourcing technologies (Boolean searches, social networking, etc.)
● Strong business acumen, professionalism, personal integrity, and a commitment to achieve success – both personally and for the team
● Superb interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written
● Exceptional organization and time management skills, with attention to detail, and follow-through skills
● Enthusiasm for working in a sales environment.