**ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH 5+ YRS. OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED AT THIS TIME.
-MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER
-MUST HAVE PRIOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY.
Summary of the Project Manager
Responsible for project development and project management of customer related technical projects (this includes existing and new projects and/or technical solutions). Project management in alignment with company goals (costs, quality). Also responsible for technical sales support.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Prepare quotes, calculations and feasibility studies for new projects.
- Support sales department and customers with technical knowledge.
- Cooperate with key accounts and sales department.
- Communicating customer needs to the organization.
- Monitor costs and timeline of projects.
- Prepare and test development strategies.
- Occasionally take over comprehensive internal projects in agreement with plant management; lead and present documentation, projects and monitor results.
- Customer representative with the following responsibilities: Select unique project requirements, define corrections and preventative measures during the project phase, and train appropriate departments on project specific customer requirements.
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Management
- Project Planning