Do you have the desire to be the best of the best?
Sales Consultant – Be a part of an exclusive Sales team at the nations #1 Mercedes-Benz retailer!
We are the flagship Fletcher Jones company based in Newport Beach that offers its employees a state of the art work environment, growth opportunity, and a chance to work for the best in the industry!
The Company: Fletcher Jones Motorcars is known for providing a “World Class Guest Service” with clients and employees alike.
Our unsurpassed success over the past 25 years has created a very dynamic working environment, unmatched by any other, with top pay.
We are proud of our reputation for fair and honest dealings, of the products we sell, and of our high standards of exceptional service.
The Position: We’re looking for Sales Managers with previous proven automotive industry experience, as well as a desire to continually grow with our motivated sales team to the next level.
We offer health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid vacation, on-site fitness center, and much more! We offer the opportunity to be a part of an elite team of individuals who are the best at what they do.
The Location: Fletcher Jones is based in beautiful Newport Beach, CA.
Why Should You Apply?
● Top industry pay
● Opportunity to work with an elite team of individuals at the #1 Mercedes-Benz retailer in the industry
● Utilize state of the art programs and successfully proven internal processes.
● Competitive Benefits
Directly responsible for selling new and used vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintain strict confidentiality of confidential personal information of our customers in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission Safeguards Rule, implementing the provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act as they pertain to automobile dealerships.
Meet the minimum sales quota as determined by the dealership. Sales Consultant is expected to:
· Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to satisfying customers' needs and providing excellent customer service.
· Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
· Treat every person calling or visiting as a buyer.
· Give every customer a presentation and demonstration.
· Know how to stay off price and focus on value.
· Know how to overcome objections and close the sale.
· Deliver new and used vehicles to customers. This process ensures that the customer understand the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
· Attend sales meeting and training meetings on time. Participate enthusiastically.
· Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
· Maintain a prospect development system on sold and unsold customers.
· Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
· Keep abreast of incoming used-vehicle inventory
· Work with the service Department to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
· Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and device a strategy to meet those goals.
· Report to General Sales Manager and New & Used sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
· Review and analyze actions at the end of each day week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
· Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
· Know and understand equity and values, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
· Know and understand federal, state and local laws, which govern retail auto sales.
· Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of dealership’s service operations.
· Adhere strictly to all company rules, policies and procedures.
· Maintain and project a positive mental attitude at all times.
· Maintain a professional and business-like standard of dress consistent with the dress-code requirements.