To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5430 West US Highway 40
Greenfield, IN 46140
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sugar Creek Nursing & Rehab • Greenfield, IN
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sugar Creek Nursing and Rehab, a skilled nursing facility located in Greenfield, Indiana, is seeking a working Maintenance Director that has a passion for providing the highest quality of care with compassion and integrity!
The Maintenance Director, under the supervision of the Administrator, maintains electrical, mechanical and structure of the facility and advises the Administrator of any inspections required by State, Federal and local laws and repairs beyond the scope of the facility Maintenance Department.
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to:
- Maintains facility preventative maintenance program
- Performs and documents daily all State and Federal Regulations as needed
- Performs general building repairs
- Maintains and repairs buildings' plumbing and electrical systems
- Maintains cleanliness and safety of facility to include grounds
- Conducts fire safety and disaster preparedness drills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- General carpentry knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of State, Federal and local Regulations
- Knowledge of Life Safety Code as related to State and Federal Regulations
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures
- One to three years related experience and/or training in maintenance supervision and hospitality services
- Proven ability to supervise others, lead a team and work in a cohesive environment.
- Long-term care experience preferred
- Highly motivated