- Manage supply chain for multiple product lines and ensure availability at all warehouses.
- Analyze and manage proper inventory flow, including demand planning & forecasting, setting reorder points, expedites, defers, diverts, placing purchase orders, performing pricing analysis, and managing receipt of goods.
- Manage product lifecycle from new product introduction, existing product promotion, rationalization of skus, discontinuation, and close-out
- Partner cross-functionally across National Marketing, Products, and Sales to develop promotional and marketing tools
- Develop pricing for new products and continually review to ensure products
- Work with vendors to develop production plans to ensure timely product shipments
- Perform factory capacity analysis to determine impact of new items on current production processes
- Partner with international suppliers on product development, purchase order placement, and inventory flow.
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in product management, supply chain, business strategy, finance, or other quantitative field.
- Strong analytical and quantitative ability.
- Excellent academic achievements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Excellent ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong leadership skills.
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
You can learn more about us online at www.msisurfaces.com or submit your resume at https://www.msisurfaces.com/careers/Search?ln=Orange%2C+CA+Headquarters
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet all requirements.
“MSI is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers applicants for employment who are authorized to work lawfully in the United States. However, MSI does not sponsor applicants for work visas.”
Process Improvements (Business)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 14192
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1975, MSI is a leading nationwide distributor of flooring, countertop, wall tile and hardscaping products. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI also maintains 19 distribution centers across the United States and Canada. MSI’s product line includes an extensive offering of natural stone, porcelain, ceramic, glass and quartz products imported from 36 countries on six continents. MSI imports over 35,000 containers per year and manages an inventory of over 75 million square feet, including hundreds of thousands of slabs of natural stone and quartz. In addition, MSI has purchasing offices in India, China, Brazil, and Turkey.
View the full profile