Talis Group’s client is a well-established and highly respected law firm in Louisville, KY. This firm wants to hire a Legal Assistant Paralegal minded and are highly successful at what they do. This is a great opportunity to join a great team of legal professionals and learn from the best.
- Prepare various legal documents and correspondence
- Request medical records via medical authorization and subpoenas if needed.
- Assist in preparation for court appearances.
- Case research.
- Assist with client intake, keeping clients abreast of court appearances, deadlines and status of their case.
- Past experience in family law/ domestic relations as paralegal
- E-filing experience
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential matters with professionalism.
- Must have the ability to take notes, stay organized and prioritize tasks.
- Good computer skills required.
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Conditions of Employment: Job offers could be contingent upon complying with the company’s vaccination policy, acceptable results of a criminal background check, negative results of a drug screen, a physical etc. or any combination thereof. Please ask your recruiter about these contingencies. If you receive a conditional job offer, do not give notice until such contingency results are satisfactory to the hiring company.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All registrants are considered based upon their skills, performance, potential, and other qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Family Law
- Medical Records
- Professional Attitude
- Requirement Prioritization