To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software QA Analyst
FrankCrum • Clearwater, FL
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Due to growth, FrankCrum is seeking a Software QA Analyst to support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by ensuring an efficient means to test all the aspects of a software solution, both functionally and technically. This role is responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and/or external systems.
- Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL environment including validating stored procedures, jobs and triggers
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- 3+ years large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
- Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support
- Strong knowledge of software platforms, business systems and database design practices.
- Experience using QA/BA tools to include, MS Office suite, MS Project, database query language, time tracking tools, Use Case/UML, QA for test case development, execution and defect tracking/issue tracking software.
- Worked in an Agile Project Management Environment (Scrum)
- Possess core business competencies such as finance, management, accounting, operations and marketing.
- Detailed awareness of the business context of a technical solution, including specific business goals associated with the project, how the project will meet goals and their own part in advancing goals.
- PEO industry knowledge, payroll processing and/or employee benefits experience, a plus
FrankCrum provides comprehensive benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance - free for employee-only level
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (accident, etc.)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical reimbursement and dependent care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Cash Out of PTO hours - up to 40 hours annually
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Entertainment Discounts
- Pet Services Discount Plan
- Legal Services Plan