Education: High school diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree in Social Services, Health, or related field is preferred
Experience: Minimum three (3) years of direct care work experience, preferably with developmentally disabled individuals; one (1) year supervisory experience; Fee for Service/Therap certification a plus; must possess a valid driver’s license with record in good standing.
● Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time during the work day, including bending, squatting, kneeling, stretching and stooping; and reaching above shoulder level.
● Vision requirements including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
● Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
● Ability to utilize and maintain physical restraints with participants as needed.
● Mobility to ensure the safety of participants at all times.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge
● Familiarity with IHPs including development and implementation.
● Ability to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of applied behavioral analysis.
● Proven commitment to helping individuals with autism and their families and willingness to support the organization’s mission and growth.
● Demonstrated ability to ensure organizational compliance with contractual and regulatory bodies.
● Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with individuals and groups, both internally and externally.
● Strong ability to analyze an issue or problem and make recommendations for an effective and efficient resolution.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Proven commitment to providing excellent customer service on a consistent basis.
● Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
● Beginner to intermediate proficiency in MS Office including Word and Excel.
Eden offers a comprehensive salary and well-rounded benefits package including medical and dental, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement savings, paid time off, and more.
The qualified candidate must successfully complete a background check, including criminal check and fingerprinting, mandatory drug testing, motor vehicle check, reference checks, and completion of a medical/health physical and mantoux test.
Cover Letter: Required
Eden is an Equal Opportunity Employer.