To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
- Phone: (949) 398-8000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
VincentBenjamin • Irvine, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Well established company is hiring an accounting manager. The accounting manager will need to be an energetic and professional individual who is looking for a long-term position with a stable organization. Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Posting journal entries to General Ledger
- Balance sheet reviews and tax preparation
- Management and reconciliation of multiple bank accounts
- Month-end closing
- Preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements
- Managing company's aging including handling collection activity, achieving and maintaining DSO targets
- Wire payments and international transfer processing
- Oversee AR & AP activity including billing, cash applications, processing incoming invoices and preparing weekly check run
- Compose and organize routine communication, both written and verbal
- Create spreadsheets for reporting and data analysis
- Research using the internet and or other information databases
- Developing relations with vendors and clients (internal and external)
Salary rages from $65-$70K DOE.
Dress: Nice business casual and jeans on Friday
- A willingness to do both personal and business related tasks (no task too large or small) with strong organizational and planning skills, exceptional communication skills, judgment and decision making ability, initiative and adaptability, confidence, attention to detail and excellent time management skills (multi-tasking & prioritization.)
- 5+ years General Ledger and Full Cycle Accounting experience in a professional office environment
- Accurate typing speed of 50+ wpm
- Must be computer savvy in Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint (QuickBooks is a huge plus)