Web Software Developer Required Skills and Experience:
Work Schedule Requirements:
- Work schedule is between the hours of 7:30 am and 7:30 pm; have a flexible schedule, willing to work early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays, when necessary.
- Occasionally requested to work additional hours (more than 40/week).
- Experience building large Drupal CMS sites “from scratch” utilizing the LAMP Stack (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP).
- Experience using Java, Servlet, JSP and PHP.
- Experience with all aspects of Drupal development.
- Experience researching, identifying, and recommending Drupal themes, site building, and best practices, consistent with user requirements.
- Experience building custom themes and sub-themes for Drupal.
- Experience with Web application development in Java, PHP, and .NET.
- Experience with database modeling, design and stored procedures using MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or Oracle.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and administration of Linux and Windows servers.
- Ability to work proficiently in Linux and Windows environments.
- Familiarity with software development tools such as Jira, GIT, Team Foundation Server, Remedy, or Service Now.
- Experience with web search engines, analytics tools, multimedia support, and general website and application utilities.
- Communication skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills: Strong interpersonal skills including demonstrated abilities to collaborate with technical, professional, senior management, and administrative/support staff; and function well in a “team” environment.
- Organization skills: Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Demonstrated good process and documentation practices, consistent with industry best practices, to efficiently deliver solutions that meet customer needs.
- Other abilities:
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Adobe Acrobat Professional (DC)
- HTML and PHP editors: Dreamweaver
- Demonstrated ability to work within deadlines while balancing multiple projects and tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast learner who takes the initiative in solving problems
- Knowledge of Section 508 / 504 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards and compliance relating to websites and web applications.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO:
URL blocked - click to apply
Mindbank Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Search (Computer Science)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Php (Scripting Language)
Java (Programming Language)