HOURLY PAY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION + SIGN-ON BONUS
TOP PERFORMERS CLUB TRIP + WORK REMOTE
NO WORK ON SUNDAYS AND NEVER ON CALL!!
Sears Home Services have immediate openings for Appliance Repair AND Refrigeration & Appliance Repair Technicians to service basic and high-end home appliance repair jobs at customer’s residences. We strive to schedule your daily jobs within 30 minutes of your live-in city.
If you have experience in Appliance Repair, or electrical troubleshooting; we want to talk with you about a career with us! Recent HVAC/R graduates and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Accurately diagnosing and repairing major home appliances.
- Providing the customer with an accurate estimate of the cost of repair.
- Collecting payment from the customer once repair job is completed.
- Providing knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service at all times.
- Minimum 1 year related work or school experience
- Active and valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED (Graduate Equivalency Degree)
- Mechanical comfort
- EPA Universal required for Refrigeration Repair position
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- Company provides service vehicle, tools, iPhone, gas card, and more
- Ongoing certification and training on new technology
Job Type: Full-Time
Sears Holdings Corporation is a Patriot Award recipient from the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), a proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) and a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.
Requirements of the Service Technician role include:
· *Refrigeration position requires EPA Universal Certification
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· At least 1 – 2 years of appliance repair experience, preferred
· Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
· Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
· Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
· Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
· Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
· Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
· Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying