- Responsible for developing and implementing procedures necessary for technicians to perform pipeline patrols in correct manner
- Responsible for creating monthly patrol schedule designating what technicians complete what scheduled patrols and other project work
- Taking a leadership role over how inspections are performed in the field with an emphasis on safety and thoroughness
- Assist President with quoting pipeline projects and field work
- Maintain and further develop safety program for company
- Work closely with Director of Regulatory Compliance to ensure documentation of pipeline inspections is done correctly and efficiently by all technicians.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4-15 years of experience leading field personnel/technicians in the field
- Knowledge of PHMSA pipeline safety regulations and procedures for gathering, distribution, and transmission lines.
- Experience with the design and construction of natural gas pipeline systems is a plus.
- Willingness to travel
- Degree in engineering (civil, environmental, chemical or safety) preferred, but not necessary.
Product Quality Assurance
Support Testing Activity
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Tellis Executive Search provides recruitment and staffing services, specializing in finding the perfect solution for clients and candidates. We focus on Information Technology, Manufacturing and Supply Chain roles in the IT services, automotive, heavy duty manufacturing, aerospace and defense industries. With our over 30-years of combined experience in IT, supply chain, engineering and manufacturing and our access to a diverse pool of talent, we strive to make your business or career stronger by providing the right person, for the right position, at the right time.
View the full profile