Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Responsible for all human resource activities for the company. Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation. Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for supporting all human resource activities to include employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, and training and development.
- Interview job applicants; review application/resume; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications.
- Develop and maintain relationships with employment agencies, other recruitment sources and local representatives.
- Provide support to the HR Coordinator in preparing, processing and distributing payroll.
- Organize and conduct new employee orientations for both full time and part time associates with focus on continuing to improve the on-boarding process.
- Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
- Enters and maintains the company benefit systems and HRIS databases.
- Manage the FMLA and leave programs to ensure compliance and associate understanding of rights/entitlements.
- Participate in and manage employee events for recognition, celebration or family events.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Participate in investigations into associate complaints and possible policy violations. Documenting the investigation appropriately for filing.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Organize and implement employee morale activities and associate Activities Committee
- Perform specific research/investigation into operational issues, as requested
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Exposure to multiple human resource disciplines such as recruitment, benefits, and employee relations.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate to individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and experience using HRIS systems
- Proven ability to work with a group successfully as a team.
- Self-directed and demonstrates sound reasoning for establishing priorities in a fast paced environment
This position does not have any direct reports.
This job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computes, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing some duties of this job, the employee is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration in a manufacturing environment. The noise level on the job site can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, the position does access the manufacturing facility. To navigate the area the individual will need to be able to walk moderate distances, climb a limited amount of stairs, and have the ability to communicate with operators safely.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires some travel (less than 5%) typically completed during normal operating hours.
BS in human resources related field