To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2180 Milvia Street
Berkeley, CA 94704
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ProKatchers • Berkeley, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Duration: 6 Months (Temp to hire)
Location: 2180 Milvia Street, 3rd Floor, Berkeley, CA 94704
1st shift – 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
· Conducts P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Tax, and Reconciliation analysis.
· Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts and documenting business transactions.
· Reviews internal reports checking coding and making adjustments prior to printing and assembling the final product for mailing.
· Independently performs a variety of accounting functions.
· Inputs standard journal entries.
· Performs audit functions.
· Produces billing and inventory reports.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Knowledge of stock, bonds and capital gains.
· Assembles, analyzes and prepares reports and statements coding complex financial data.
· Accounts payable / receivable may require experience with an automated system.
- HS DEGREE minimum
- Possession of a Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university in accounting, or a closely related field, which included at least 24 units total consisting of intermediate, advanced, governmental and cost accounting.