Job Title: SOURCING MANAGER
Location: MARIETTA, GA
In today’s world of technology, the recruitment and matching process has become automated, and personal relationships have become something of the past – we’re on a mission to change that! TalentStream specializes in helping organizations find top talent in the Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain space. We provide talent on a Direct Hire and Contract-to-Hire basis.
We are currently working with a client who is seeking qualified candidates for a SOURCING MANAGER based out of their Marietta, GA location.
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining the supplier base that our client needs to sell and execute their projects. At all times the supplier base should be in such shape that it is in balance with the business needs of the organization. The categories managed range from mechanical and electrical components to complete turn-key systems. During the execution of projects, you will support the entire procurement process from specification to delivery of the goods and/or services. The Sourcing Manager will be part of Supply Chain Center North America, and will report to the Manager of Strategic Sourcing.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an established manufacturer in Georgia and is currently looking for a SOURCING MANAGER to join their team.
ABOUT THE JOB
Job functions for the SOURCING MANAGER position include, but are not be limited to:
● Manage multiple categories:
- Performing supply market research / identifying possible new suppliers
- Developing and implement category strategy
- Realizing added value for the business
● Source one or more categories:
- Creating program of requirements
- Setting selection and awarding criteria to assess suppliers and their proposals
- Developing RFP’s and supplier long list
- Assessing proposals
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Creating, implement and manage framework contracts
- Implementing and managing framework contracts
● Set up and lead a category team
● Influence stakeholders
● Process improvement and Benchmarking