Requirements For Caregiver
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
Experience and Education
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Clarity - The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition - The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- May require a CNA or CHHA licensure
Time spent in physical exertion: Standing (1/3-2/3), walking (1/3-2/3), using hands to finger, handle or feel (over 2/3), reach with hands and arms (over 2/3), climb and balance (under 1/3), stoop, kneel (under 1/3), talk or hear (over 2/3), taste or smell (under 1/3). Lifting up to 10 pounds (1/3 - 2/3), Up to 25 pounds (under 1/3); Up to 50 pounds (under 1/3); up to 100 pounds (under 1/3), more than 100 pounds (none)
Scheduling (Project Management)
Employee Performance Management
Employee Assistance Programs