**SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED AND NEW WAGE SCALE**
The CNA provides superior quality of regular and emergency care for all residents by delivering compassion as well as physical and emotional support. The CNA offers support with activities of daily living such as personal care, nutrition, ambulation, housekeeping, and medications. This is a great opportunity for a vibrant team player ready to make a difference.
• Provide care and assistance with the functions of daily living
• Maintain residents’ health records/resident charts by timely documenting any changes in health, incidents, and observation of unusual occurrences
• Maintain Medication Observation Records
• Assist with self-administration of medication
• Respond quickly to emergencies
• Coordinate physician/hospital visits
• Maintain confidentiality
• Communicate effectively with all staff, residents and their families
• current CPR/First Aid certification a plus
• prior work experience in geriatric, nursing, assisted living or similar environment preferred
• ability to be on his/her feet for prolonged periods
• self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills
• valid professional license and good standing with State Licensing Authority
• ability to pass pre-employment drug-and background screening (level 2)
Benefits for full-time associates: health benefits, paid time off and employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
Benefits for part-time associates: employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer & drug-free Workplace
- Personal Care
- Emergency Handling
- First Aid
- Self Motivation
- Team Working