Family First Life agents are responsible for meeting with interested seniors, all of whom have responded to a direct mailing or online ad requesting information. NO COLD CALLING! These seniors will have questions with regards to various insurance options available to them, and your job will be to assist them in navigating the waters of confusion and offering the best advice available.
- Reach new levels of income
- Enjoy the satisfaction of helping seniors with important life decisions
- Create a personal career path with measurable results
- HIGH COMP and EXCLUSIVE LEADS!!
- Management & Administrative support that is second to none
- Work in an environment where professionalism is the standard
- Candidates must have the ability and desire to work full-time
- Candidate needs to be comfortable with meeting clients on a face to face basis and over the phone. This requires above average communication skills
- You must have reliable transportation
- Experience is not necessary; we will train the right candidates with the right work ethic
This is a 1099 contract position. Typically, our employees make 250k+ Management, 90-140k+ Full Time, 40-60k+ Part time. Though, we design a specific plan to make sure you hit whatever compensation YOU seriously desire and are willing to work for.
We have many full-time agents making over 6 and 7 figure incomes! We are primarily looking for those that desire to move into management, though, if you are looking for part time or full-time warm sales, please send your resume as well.
About Family First Life:
At Family First Life we are committed to working with our clients with honesty and integrity. Our professionally trained agents and office staff are dedicated to providing the best products and services in the industry. Our broad portfolio of insurance products includes Life Insurance, Final Expense and Annuities. We are seeking individuals what are interested in being part of the fastest growing market available today - the senior market.
What we are looking for in you:
- Communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
You must have an active life insurance license for this position.
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Our reps average between $80k-$100k first year on commission, with an average of 30k increase per year after. This is a contractor position, so your schedule is flexible.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Life Insurance Sales