To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Temple, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Addison Group • Temple, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, in Temple, is looking for a Collections Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Collections Specialist is responsible for making regularly scheduled collection calls when accounts become past due
- Maintain good follow up to ensure that promises to pay are met and accounts are kept up to date
- Collections Specialist is responsible for notating accounts and activity call so that history is documented in the system
- Review over payments and short payments and resolve in a timely manner by issuing a credit memo or refund
- Collections Specialist must prepare write-offs according to company policy
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- Collections Specialist must have 3 years business to business collections experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Collections Specialist must possess strong MS Excel skills