· Build and maintain relationships with existing, new, and prospective commercial clients through face to face meetings
· Analyze commercial bills and utility rate structures to select optimal energy supply agreements.
· Customize energy products to meet customer needs.
· Negotiate and sell energy supply contracts on behalf of our energy suppliers
· Prospect new clients daily
· Follow up with leads and current clients daily
· Analyze energy data and market trends
· Exceptional communication skills
· Desire to lead and manage others
· Ability to solve problems fast
· 2-year degree required; 4 year degree preferred.
· Click on APPLY NOW to send us your resume
· Expect to hear from our recruiting team within 24 hours if you qualify
· Crush and advance through our three interview process
· Start your new position within a week (Yes a week! We are looking to hire immediately!)
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded