To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fremont, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Payroll Analyst will process bi-weekly payroll for 500+ employees, within a multi-state, union, construction environment.
· data entry of timecards and deductions using an outside vendor to process the payroll checks, resolving all payroll processing issues, and ensuring that all PR taxes, regulatory requirements and compliance are met.
· Experience with garnishment management, union dues, multi-state taxes,
Certified PR is a plus
· Provide leadership to payroll and payroll related functions and maintain absolute confidentiality.
· ADP WFN (or similar)experience is a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Payroll: 4-6 years
Job Type: Full-time