Job description :-
Job Description: Detailed overview of functional and technical role expectations
• Design and develop cutting-edge data solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms
• Leverage sound judgment and problem solving to tackle some of most critical data problems and connect the dots to broader implications of the work
• Effectively communicate with key stakeholders
• Design, architect, and help implement data flow processes to help engineering teams comply with standards, processes, policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines, with strong technical leadership in software development.
• In-depth knowledge of Apache Spark or Hadoop ecosystem and relevant tools - Sqoop, Flume, Kinesis, Oozie, Hue, Zookeeper, Ranger, Elastic search, and Avro
• Experience in building/migrating data pipelines for on-prem Hadoop
• Experience in building/migrating data pipelines on Google Cloud or AWS Public Cloud platform
• Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
• Good understanding of Microservice architecture and deployment in On Cloud/On Premise and Hybrid environments.
• Ability to write Data Ingestion ETL code and data analysis code using ETL tools – Informatica BDE, Hadoop Map Reduce jobs, Hive Queries and Spark jobs
• Experience to understand the needs to support large, complex data sets and creating knowledge data sets, analytic reports