We're seeking a Clinical Application Analyst II to support PCS and backup EDM (Meditech) for a FTE opportunity located in Savannah, GA.
- Focus is proactive to anticipate and meet user needs while adhering to regulatory requirements and Strategic Information Systems goals.
- The Clinical Analyst I shows progressing aptitude or processes common knowledge of software applications that integrate with those directly being supported.
- Works closely with Analyst II and analyst III. Reviews, analyzes, and modifies application systems to include encoding, testing, troubleshooting, user security and access, and installation.
- The Clinical Analyst I works collaboratively with department directors, managers, peers, and business units to evaluate and manage the build, use of applications, and respective interfaces.
- The Clinical Analyst I is responsible for providing researched answers on systems selection, installation, operation, and on-going support of software applications.
- Provides general "go-live" and "upgrade" support.
- Serves as project liaison on smaller assigned projects. Serves as resource for other application support analysts by assisting with responses to functional questions, assisting with troubleshooting and testing scenarios.
- Utilizes exceptional technical writing, communication, presentation skills, and maintains documentation of all changes and decisions.
- Maintains open communication with practitioners for consultations and assistance.
Core Job Functions
Supports Application Software
- Provides direct support in use of application software to customers including: problem resolution, research of functionalities, responding to questions and staff training.
- Ensures software vendors have the information and resources necessary to resolve application problems.
- Coordinates and provides the implementation of new or upgraded software applications
- Ensures comprehensive software test scenarios are developed to ensure thorough testing of new or upgraded applications prior to "live" date.
- Reports problems or issues to vendor and in-house staff during testing to ensure timely resolution.
- Ensures training has been received for effective application support and end user use.
- Customizes dictionaries, security levels, menus and screen displays according to request. Maintains current and complete documentation changes for all supported applications.
- Participates on projects as assigned. Attends and actively participates in required meetings. Provides written or oral project or work status reports as required.
Bachelors, Nursing, Healthcare Administration, or related field required. Equivalent in support of implementation of Healthcare IT systems required
Installations (Computer Systems)