A growing Naples company is looking for an experienced Technical Analyst/Specialist. This person will responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining an enterprise class systems infrastructure. Must have experience organizing and managing projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
Technical Analysts/Specialists are detail-oriented professionals with critical thinking skills who can spot potential problems and find cost-effective solutions. They need to have:
- Problem-solving skills – analytical abilities and problem-solving skills to spot potential problems on servers, networks, storage and workstations.
- Programming – a background in programming and languages to rewrite programs and applications
- Communication skills – needs top notch verbal and written communication skills to create training materials and advise staff members on the best ways to use various technology programs and apps
- Customer service – strong customer service skills are essential for this job
- Organization skills – have stellar organizational skills to manage multiple tasks at once, keep track of new technological developments, and maintain information on the best ways to use various technical programs
- Attention to detail – must have strong attention to detail to spot potential programming problems and find ways to increase company productivity
- Research – be able to design training materials, learn new technologies, and find ways to cut company costs, strong research skills are essential for these professionals
The ideal candidate will have experience with VBScript, PowerShell, Kixtart, Perl, VBA, PHP, ASP or similar programming languages.