To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AtWork Personnel Services • New York, NY
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AtWork, an award-winning staffing and recruiting firm, is currently seeking a Part-Time Recruiter with experience finding QUALITY talent and making the perfect staffing match with our clients in NYC. The ideal candidate will provide a superb candidate experience while aggressively sourcing candidates in the professional, management, technical, engineering and administrative fields. Must have experience with face to face interviewing and virtual recruiting. Must be able to make GREAT placements in a fast-paced environment, excellent communication skills with the clients and be able to travel to locations on a short notice.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Full lifecycle recruiting ensuring all selected candidates are properly assessed and evaluated throughout each phase of the screening process
* Develop a 30-60-90 Day Plan for sourcing and targeting new candidates
* Track open and filled positions and define and monitor relevant recruitment metrics that in-form the design of strategies to meet and exceed recruitment goals
* Identify talent sources and sourcing strategies (e.g., colleges, graduate schools, recruitment events, online job boards, referrals, social media, professional associations and networks) and execute targeted outreach to attract qualified candidates.
* Develop strong relationships and work closely with Business Development Manager and po-tential client hiring managers to generate placement opportunities and to maximize the effec-tiveness of the recruiting process.
* Work closely with clients and candidates to manage job offers, including salary negotiations, drug-screens and reference checks, and ensure all new hires are appropriately on-boarded
* Assist in documentation and improvement of processes
* Conduct regular industry research and remain knowledgeable about talent landscape to re-fine recruitment processes, share ideas, information and implement best practices.
* Maintain an available database of candidates and filling job orders
* Work with the Business Development Manager to provide regular consistent sales leads
* Answer and process incoming calls/questions and resolve employee/client issues
* Assist with and coordinate other projects as requested
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent business experience; Staffing industry experience
* Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
* Strong presentation and persuasion skills
* Possess a positive attitude, high sense of urgency and self confidence
* Works well within a quota driven environment
* Strong work ethic with a desire to succeed, grow and learn
* Ability to network and create professional relationships through in-person events and social media
* Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, sets priorities, meets deadlines, handles multiple tasks simultaneously
* Identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions
* Proficient in Technology: Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Payroll, Microsoft Word, Ex-cel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Social Media Sites (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
* Current on labor and employment laws, knows how to find talent through innovative sourc-ing and recruiting techniques
* Competitive yet comfortable rolling up sleeves, working independently and in a small, fast paced team environment
* Experience advising and coaching clients and candidates on recruiting trends, obstacles and best practices
* Part-time permanent and commission opportunity
* Staffing/Recruiting: 2-3 years (Preferred)
* New York, NY (midtown)
* United States (Required)
* 24 hours/week
Competitive Salary & Benefits
* Uncapped Earnings Potential
* 13 Paid Holidays
* Lunch Stipend
* Access to Social Events/Dinners
* Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
* Career potential to grow with the company and move up through promotion, based on perfor-mance
* Access to Industry Events and opportunities to attend Local Seminars and National Confer-ences
AtWork’s mission has always been AtWork for You: Our employees, clients, and community partners. AtWork locations are empowered to make decisions at the local level and provide award-winning service to job seekers looking to make the next move in their career, as well as leading busi-nesses looking to grow local economies and strengthen their communities.
We are consistently recognized by Inavero as a Best of Staffing Client and Talent award winner, in addition to being recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts as one of America’s largest and fastest growing staffing firms, as well as one of the best staffing firms to work for. Grow with us and learn more at www.atwork.com.
AtWork is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected un-der the law.