To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cedar Rapids, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Wausau Supply Company • Cedar Rapids, IA
Posted 2 months ago
Summary: As an ambassador and front line contact to our customers; a Territory Manager (TM) will work with our clientele to educate, train and convert business. Present to Customers and Contractors/Builders. Achieve set company sales & growth goals while maintaining positive/profitable relations.
WSC TM duties to include (not limited to):
- Manage a book of business
- Increase sales in your territory by executing personal and company sales initiatives.
- Regularly visit existing customers to maintain relationships and identify new opportunities for future sales.
- Assist in preparing customer programs in your territory. Managing each program from start to finish and provide regular progress updates to Regional Manager.
- Increase revenue with existing customers by being a solutions provider to the customer, continually selling existing product lines, and by introducing new products.
- Identify and solicit new business opportunities.
- Promote and help increase website usage (Storefront/Configurator)
- Conduct dealer presentations and educational meetings.
- Attend sales meetings, customer functions, contractor events, trade shows, and all other events as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with Regional Manager on a regular basis.
- Complete all sales reports on time and accurately. Utilizing CRM system to document and track sales process.
- Work effectively with internal departments (warranty, customer service, and accounting) to help provide a positive customer experience.
- Compliance with all company safety initiatives and Safety Observations to meet company goals.
A WSC TM will possess and/or demonstrate the ability to:
· Proficient presentation, verbal & written communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and meet communicated sales goals.
· Display professional behavior to all internal and external contacts in conjunction with policies and procedures as outline in the employee handbook.
· General working knowledge of residential construction.
· Strong people skills needed in order to developing and sustaining relationships that would result in advanced sales of our key products
· Utilize electronic expense report tools daily.
· Must have reliable internet service in home office.
· Keep company vehicle clean, organized and prepared to perform your responsibilities.
Education / Experience:
· High School Diploma, College Degree and/or 3-5 years of related sales experience.
· Microsoft Office Suite knowledge base, any sale reporting software knowledge is a plus.
· Highly developed planning and organizational abilities.
Reports to: Regional Manager
Working Demands / Requirements:
· Ability to sit for long periods of time because of travel aspect of position.
· Must possess a MVR that qualifies per the auto insurance requirements.
· Flexibility relative to hours as travel is weekly with some overnights
· Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs occasionally
Conclusion: A WSC TM will exemplify the high standards that have come to be associated with WSC. As a frontline employee politeness, honor, integrity is expected in every interaction.