To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Concord, CA
- Linda Richmond Allan
- Phone: 847-645-8275
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Branch Manager Coordinator (B2B Sales)
Sears Home Services • Concord, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Branch Manager is responsible for executing the business plan in a market area and managing assigned showroom associates for the Appliance Builder Distributor business.
Key accountabilities include: achieving financial and customer service results, tailoring/orchestrating the marketing plan and go to market tactics to support local market conditions; recruit, hire, train, retain and the development and management of the Concord showroom staff (Inside Sales & Customer Service associates):
- Full P & L accountability.
- Planning and attainment of business revenue and profit goals.
- Associate recruitment, selection, education/training and ongoing development.
- Strengthen & accelerate sales productivity through ongoing staffing and market reviews.
- Setting sales & profit performance goals, by brand, by segment, by associate.
- Implementation of the business local “plan to sell” and marketing programs.
- Assures a professional and safe environment is created and maintained.
- Works closely with functional support areas to ensure a 100% conformance to promise; operations and logistics.
- Orchestrate involvement with industry trade associations throughout the market area.
- Maintains a high level of showroom standards; ensures merchandise presentation and assortment is in accordance with company direction.
- Strengthen vendor relationships through regular communication and training sessions.
- Works collaboratively with the Outside Sales Manager on key customer development.
Looking for at least 5 years:
- Knowledge of business to business selling and leading and managing a B2B sales team
- Knowledge of the home appliance and/or plumbing and construction industry
- Proven track record of developing associates, building and maintaining a team
- Understanding how to forecast, budget, and analyze business financial reports
- Ownership, Change Management, Teamwork, Building Relationships & Customer Satisfaction
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Knowledge of business to business selling
• Knowledge of the home appliance and/or plumbing and construction industry
• Experience in leading and managing a B2B sales team
• Demonstrated ability to achieve results through others
• Proven track record of developing associates, building and maintaining a team
• Understanding how to forecast, budget, and analyze business financial reports
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ownership, Change Management, Teamwork, Building Relationships & Customer Satisfaction